Equity prices as at Friday 29th May 2015
Market SnapshotFull List
|Market Cap||US$ 3,978,062,358|
|Foreign buys||US$ 138,969|
|Foreign sales||US$ 133,006|
|No. of trades||26|
ZSE Tender Notice | Supply and installation of Electronic Price Display Board
The Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (“ZSE”) wishes to upgrade its current Electronic Price Display Board and seeks a vendor with the capacity to supply the following and the necessary underlying technology:
- One Electronic Price Display Board 3.0m x 1.8m;
- One Full colour Indoor LED Ticker 3.0m x 0.20m;
- One Full colour Outdoor LED Ticker 19.0m x 0.80m.
The vendor should quote,inter alia, the exact type of hardware and software environment for optimum functionality of the system.
Vendors with the following attributes are advised to apply:
– Ability to meet business, functional and technical requirements;
– Capability of Vendor’s system to interface with the Automated Trading System;
– Flexibility of Vendor’s system to accommodate functional changes;
– Ability of Vendor to transfer the knowledge and skills to the ZSE;
– Vendor’s ability to coordinate local support for hardware and systems software; and
– Vendor’s ability to provide remote support for application software.
Submission of tenders will be closed at 1600 hours on 30 January 2015. Tender documents will be opened on 2 February 2015. Interested persons must submit a sealed envelope containing four copies of each proposal (including one original copy), by the closing date and time to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Stock Exchange
4th Floor, 101 Union Avenue Building
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue